Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Capellini-Caprese

NOT A FOOD STORAGE RECIPE




It came out of the Kraft food and family magazine that I get quarterly. I've found a few recipes from there.

It's a super easy recipe. Find it HERE.
I added a little more dressing and used a pound of spaghetti instead of a 1/2 pound.

My Version:


1lb. capellini or spaghetti, uncooked
2/3 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
1/2 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1/3 cup fresh basil, finely sliced

COOK pasta as directed on package.

MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Add tomatoes; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.

DRAIN pasta. Add to tomato mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it