Thursday, June 11, 2009

Intro

Hello. I've decided to have yet ANOTHER blog. As of now I've decided to keep myself anonymous. Why? I don't know. Well I do know. I told my friend that I was going to have a blog about food storage and she said:

"When the @$%! hits the fan, they'll come to your house because they know you have food." To which I said:

" I live in a major metropolitan city, if the first person doesn't get me, the second one will"

But she planted the idea, so for now I'm anonymous. But if you figure out who I am, don't tell anybody. It will be fun. Come one, just play along.

Anyhow, as my topper says . . . I googled "Three Month Supply" and I didn't find what I was looking for. I wanted specifics. I want to know exactly what that family is eating, how often, what ingredients, and how they were storing it. In my search I did find a few good website which I will link once I get my crap together. This blog may be a bit slow going, since I really should be doing other things. Like mothering. But in the end I'll produce some valuable information. And I welcome input. If you have an idea, or have found a good resource--let me know! I want this to be beneficial to many people. Also, I'm toying with the idea of having multiple authors. So if you have your junk together and want to share what you've done--Drop me a line. But if you just have random bits you want to post, I'll just link to stuff.

Also, I'll be posting recipes and they won't all be food storage. Face it, food storage stinks. It's nice and all, but really---I'm not a big fan of canned vegetables. Who is?

So welcome, I hope I this helps somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it