Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Buys of the Week 8/26-9-1

Fry's

Cereal $1.39 (mix or match) TMS
Aquafina Water 24 pk $2.99 (m or m) TMS
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls $.88 (m or m)
Tropicana OJ in carton 1.99 (m or m)
Grapes $.67 SUPER DEAL!
Super Lean Ground Beef $1.57 # (sold in chub--I'm not a fan of chubs but that's cheap!) TMS

Fresh and Easy

Eggs. $1.25

Safeway

Cereals Buy 5 save $5 (Corn flakes, Cheeri0s, Honey Bunches etc.)
They end up being $1, or $1.50, or $2.00 TMS

Bashas

MILK $.88 1/2 gallons (Cheapest of all stores)

3 comments:

  1. Do you seriously go to all of these stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I usually Price match at Wal Mart. But I do usually hit Fry's. The only thing I don't price match is meat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That question was from me - Taryn in case you were wondering. I should set up an account. I don't like being anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it