Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Russian Chicken

Russian Chicken

1 jar Russian Dressing (8 oz)
1/2 Jar Apricot Preserves
1 Lipton Onion Soup Packet
4+ Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast

Mix first three ingredients in slow cooker. Add Chicken Breasts. Turn to coat. Cook on low for 1-2 hours, checking until Chicken is cooked through. Serve over Rice.

I cook this with frozen chicken breasts and it took me a little under two hours. As soon as the chicken thawed in the cooker, I took tongs and held the chicken breast, and cut them into bite sized pieces with kitchen shears. It cooked faster that way. You can eat it with the breasts left alone, or cut it up. It's our preference.



Ingredients

Mixed in the Slow Cooker
Add the Chicken


Chop it if you wish
Enjoy (broccolli not inclued:)

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome. This is my new go-to recipe website. Thanks so much for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks way yummy. and easy! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it